Excel Weight Tracker App for Android for Year 2019
2019 weight tracker app for android phones using Microsoft Excel spreadsheet app for android. Simple way to track your daily weight loss for year 2019 on your android mobile device whether using a Samsung Galaxy Note phone, Google Pixel cell phone or any cell phone running the google android mobile operating system.
- Daily weight tracker app for android phones for year 2019
- Compare daily actual weight to desire weight goals for calendar year 2019
- Set weight goal maximum and minimum so can set a target goal range.
- Enter your actual weight daily, weekly or at your desired time interval. If you skip a day, the chart will connect the missing data points with a line.
- Easy to read graph to see your weight loss progress and spot trends
- Indicators to alert you if you are within weigh goal range.
- Track your weight on daily basis preferably at the same time each day.
Simple android weight tracker app that can be used as a tool to help improve your health and stay in shape for 2019.
- Android phone with Microsoft Excel for Office 365. (part of Office 365 subscription) To get Microsoft Excel on your Android phone, you need to first download the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet app for Android found in the Google Play website for mobile apps using the android operating system and then sign in to your office 365 account. There is a free Microsoft Excel app for android phones in the Google Play app store but you will not be able to edit the weight loss chart so that is why the office 365 subscription is required.
- The mobile excel weight tracker is not compatible with Google Sheets (Google Spreadsheets)
By purchasing you agree with the License Terms / Terms of Sale.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.