Mortgage Calculator App for iPhone
Mortgage Calculator App for iPhone
iPhone Mortgage Calculator App is a simple Excel spreadsheet tool to help you calculate your monthly mortgage payment and compare mortgage loans including making additional principal payments to find the mortgage payment that best fits your monthly budget. Simple mortgage payment calculator app for your iPhone iOS.
Mortgage Calculator iPhone App Benefits:
- Quickly determine your mortgage loan payment by entering loan terms (mortgage amount borrowed, mortgage interest rate, length of loan
- Compare two different loan side by side to determine which is best scenario for your home purchase.
- Extra principal payments on your mortgage loan: See impact of paying additional principal on interest cost savings, years to payoff, and mortgage payment.
- Compare 10 vs 15 vs 30 year mortgages to see impact on mortgage payment and total interest costs.
- Mortgage calculator for iPhone app uses simple Excel spreadsheet mobile app so you can use on your iPhone, tablet, or desktop computer or lab whether you have a PC or Mac.
- iPhone mobile use so you can get the mortgage loan information on the go and save the information to an Excel spreadsheet file directly on your iPhone or sync it online with Microsoft OneDrive or Dropbox
Download the simple to use Mortgage Calculator Excel templates for your iPhone iOS and other compatible devices that helps you calculate mortgage loan payments, interest, and years to payoff if making extra payments and compare loan to find the best loan whether you are a first time home buyer or looking to refinance your mortgage.
- iPhone with the Microsoft Excel Mobile Spreadsheet App. This is a free Excel mobile app option for those with mobile devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches. To create or edit documents sign in with a free Microsoft account. To get Microsoft Excel on your iPhone, you need to first download the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet app for iPhone found in the App Store for mobile apps and then sign in to your Microsoft Account.
- iPhone with Microsoft Excel for Microsoft 365 (Office) App which is part of the Microsoft 365 subscription. Purchasing an Microsoft 365 subscription allows you to use Excel on for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
- The Excel mortgage calculator for iPhone is for calculating fixed rate mortgages that are 30 years or less and originated in the United States. The amounts are formatted in US $ currency. The amounts are rounded and are estimates only. The mortgage calculator app is for loans with monthly payments and where interest is accrued and calculated on a monthly basis. Maximum loan term in years is 30 years.
- The Excel mortgage calculator spreadsheet app is formatted for mobile iPhone use; however, you can also use the Excel template on a Windows PC desktop or laptop computer with Excel 2010 and higher or Excel for Microsoft 365, or a Mac computer / laptop with Excel 2016 for Mac, Excel 2019 for Mac, Excel 2021 for Mac, or Excel for Microsoft 365 for Mac. (these are known as the desktop app versions of Microsoft Excel)
- The software will also work on tablets and desktop / laptop computers with the free web based version of Excel, known as Excel for the web which also requires a free Microsoft Account to use and can be accessed via a web browser.
- The mobile mortgage payment calculator for iPhone is not compatible with Google Sheets (Google Spreadsheets) and Apple Numbers spreadsheets.
By purchasing you agree with the License Terms / Terms of Sale.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.