Georges Budget for Excel v14
Money management software to create a home budget spreadsheet (budget tracker), track expenses and income to help you cut expenses, pay off debt, save money, and build wealth.
- Track multiple accounts in the account registers: checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards accounts, etc. You can track up to 10 financial accounts.
- Create monthly budget and compare to your actual expenses to help you see where you need to reduce expenses, thus helping you save money to pay off debt.
- Set savings goals to help grow your cash and build your wealth
- Set credit card balance goals to help you pay off your credit cards and pay off your debts to help you get out of debt.
- Split transactions in the registers whether a checkbook register or credit card register so you can better reflect your spending among different spending categories when you make a purchase. A single transaction (such as a purchase at Costco warehouse club or Kroger's) can be split into multiple spending categories such as part groceries and part clothing.
- Simple and visual bank account reconciliation to make sure you know that your financial transactions are correctly recorded in the checkbook registers, credit card registers and with your local bank or credit card company and that your account balance is accurate.
- Makes manages your money easy and fun: Just record your transactions in the checkbook registers or credit card registers and assign them to an income or expense category. Set a monthly budget for each category. Compare your budget to actual with easy to see charts and reports. With this data, makes adjustments to your personal finances such as making spending cuts, or finding ways to increase your income to meet your savings goals and credit card pay off goals, thus allowing you to save more money and grow your wealth, net worth, and assets.
New features in Georges Budget for Excel v14:
- New master register of all transactions from all 10 accounts/registers combined which you can use to search, filter and get subtotals such as total spent on groceries across all accounts or specific accounts. This master register is automatically created as you enter transactions in one of the 10 separate accounts/registers.
- New customizable reports (such as monthly income vs spending reports and many more reports that you can create such as weekly expense reports and biweekly spending reports based on the categories and descriptions assigned to a transaction). These custom reports allow you to tailor to home budgeting software to your particular financial situation and involve you in the creation process thus making budgeting fun.
- New Category List worksheet to add, edit, or delete your own categories and the related dropdown list in the registers to easily and quickly add a category to a transaction allows you to have 200 expenses categories and 50 income categories. This is a big improvement from the prior version with has max of 15 income categories and 80 expense categories.
These great money management software features are based in part on direct customer feedback and customer reviews on how to improve the personal finance Excel template with the goal of making it the best money management software using a home budget spreadsheet to budget your money in Excel, cut expenses, save money, pay off debt and pay off credit cards, and build wealth. Top selling money management software that is fun to use.
Whether you are managing your family finances or household finances using joint accounts (whether joint bank accounts, joint checking accounts) or individual separate bank accounts, the money management checkbook software is a great way to keep your finances in order, save money, pay down debt, and grow your net worth.
- PC (Microsoft Windows computer) with Excel for Microsoft 365 (previously named Excel for Office 365). (part of Office 365 subscription / Microsoft 365 subscription)
- Mac Computer with Excel for Microsoft 365 for Mac (Excel for Office 365 for Mac). You need to have one of these specific versions of Microsoft Excel for Mac. Not compatible with Apple iphone or Apple iPAD. (part of Office 365 subscription / Microsoft 365 subscription)
- PC and Mac should have minimum 3 GHz processor, 8 GB RAM and SSD storage. The home budgeting spreadsheet (Georges Budget for Excel v14) may work if personal computer or Mac computer has less than these system requirements but it will be slower due to large amount of Excel formulas and the Excel template may not work.
- The money management software is supported in the United States, Canada, and Australia as amounts are formatted with the $ symbol and Dates are formatted as MM/DD/YYYY.
- The Excel template is not compatible with Google Sheets (Google Spreadsheets)
- The home budgeting spreadsheet is not compatible with Microsoft's free "Excel Online" app that is part of the free Office Online apps. These online apps are web browser based and have limited features compared to the full desktop version of Microsoft Excel.
- The Excel budget template is not compatible with the Excel Mobile app whether using Android or iphone. (Excel mobile app is part of Microsoft Office Mobile apps that allow you to use a feature reduced version of Excel on your compatible mobile phone and smaller tablet devices to review, update, and create spreadsheets). The Excel template requires one of the full desktop versions of Excel listed above in the system requirements.
- Whether you are using a PC with Windows 10 or Windows 8 or a Mac computer with the latest Apple macOS operating systems, the key is to make sure your operating is compatible with one of the listed compatible versions of Microsoft Excel and that your computer meets the hardware specs whether you are using a laptop computer or desktop computer.
License Terms and Refund Policy:
By purchasing you agree with the License Terms / Terms of Sale.
By purchasing you agree with the refund policy.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.