Georges Excel Checkbook Register v4.0
Sale Coming Soon
Regular price $ 9.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 12.44 USD
$ 9.95 USD
Checkbook app spreadsheet template has been our top selling checkbook template app that is easy to use and helps you manage your finances. It include 7 registers so you can track of up 7 financial accounts. The newer version of the Excel Checkbook app that allows for more accounts, more transactions and other new features is available here: "Georges Excel Checkbook Register v5".
Top Features: (watch video below for overview)
- By entering each deposit, purchase, and all your spending in the checkbook app registers, it helps you know register balance, see where you are spending your money and get a clearer picture of your personal finances.
- Manually import transactions via csv file that you can get from your bank or credit card company.
- Reconciling your bank account is made easier with the account reconciliation tools such a marking transactions a cleared / reconciled and providing a running register total, total outstanding transactions, and total cleared transactions in your registers.
- Each register, where you use it to track your checking account or credit card account can have up to 1500 transactions.
- See financial summary of all your accounts showing your total assets, totals liabilities (debts such as credit card debt) and net worth based of the balances of the 7 register accounts..
- Use the power of Excel to handle all your addition and subtraction of transactions thus helping minimize potential errors and allowing you to spend less time organizing your finances.
- Access your data anywhere when used in conjunction with Microsoft OneDrive or Dropbox as long as you access the file from a computer that you own and place the Excel file in a password protected folder so only you have access to the file. This is a feature that you have to set up yourself but it is great option for those who want access away from the home computer.
- Georges Excel Checkbook Register is a digital download which you can download after you have made your purchase of the checkbook app.
- Mac Computer with Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac, Excel 2019 for Mac, Excel 2021 for Mac, or Excel for Office 365 for Mac (Excel for Microsoft 365 for Mac) (standalone version of Microsoft Excel or part of Office 365 subscription / Microsoft 365 subscription)
- PC with Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019, Excel 2021, or Excel for Office 365 (Excel for Microsoft 365) (standalone version of Microsoft Excel or part of Office 365 subscription / Microsoft 365 subscription)
- Supported in the United States, Canada, and Australia as amounts are formatted with the $ symbol. Dates are formatted as MM/DD/YYYY in the Excel checkbook registers.
- The Excel checkbook app is not compatible with Google Sheets (Google Spreadsheets)
- The Excel checkbook template is not compatible with Microsoft's free "Excel Online" app that is part of the free Office Online apps. These online apps are web browser based and have limited features compared to the full desktop version of Microsoft Excel.
- The Excel checkbook app is not compatible with the Excel Mobile app whether using Android or iphone. (Excel mobile app is part of Microsoft Office Mobile apps that allow you to use a feature reduced version of Excel on your compatible mobile phone and smaller tablet devices to review, update, and create spreadsheets). The Excel checkbook template requires one of the full desktop versions of Excel listed above in the system requirements. (Georges Excel Checkbook Register v4 is not compatible with Excel 2007)
License Terms and Refund Policy:
By purchasing you agree with the License Terms / Terms of Sale.
By purchasing you agree with the refund policy.
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Video: Excel Checkbook Register Template
Based on 1 review
The whole thing was fast, efficient. I would buy again.